EN
The change of Gold dealings.
The platform that brings gold spot trading closer to you
Total sold LDG token
PROJECT
The value of gold is never lost

The human history of gold is said to go back as much as 8,000 years.

From then till now, gold has never lost its value,

and its scarcity and utility will ensure that the value will continued to grow.

GOLD PRICE CHART
Significant reduction of transportation cost

This is the wish of all companies in the gold industry.

LODE will reduce the required distribution routes, making it possible to cut transportation costs.

Significant reduction of handling fees

By dealing with the refinery directly, we are able to greatly cut down the fees.

We will also make it possible to easily sell the precious metal in unneeded jewelry.

The reliability of decentralized application

The architecture of the decentralized application made with a combination of three blockchains, eliminates fraud through its clarity in storage status and audit function.

LODE NETWORK

The LODE project solves numerous issues by eliminating inefficiency, and builds a network for the easy, safe, and efficient trading of gold.

The LODE NETWORK is equipped with an external audit function, and directly connects the refinery, the sales outlet, and the users, made with blockchain technology that fits the needs for each.

n the center of it all is the LODE CORE, handling the intercommunication with the three blockchains and the external database.

LODE NETWORK
TOKEN SALE

The token sale will be separated into three stages.

By setting a minimum purchase amount for each stage, we are able to disperse the purchases according to the purchase volume, to protect large volume purchasers and prevent system interruptions due to heavy traffic.

The token sale consists of 88% of the total issued amount, and the remaining 12% will be distributed.

Also, if we do not reach the maximum limit of sales per each stage, the surplus tokens will be burned.

Protection Sale

To protect large volume purchasers, the token sale will begin with purchasers of 50,000 LDG or more, with a 80% bonus.

Public Sale

Public Sales will be held twice after the Protection Sale.

In Stage 1, the minimum purchase amount is 1,000 LDG, with a bonus of 40%.In Stage 2, the minimum purchase amount is 10 LDG, with a 20% bonus.

PROTECTION SALE PUBLIC SALE Stage1 PUBLIC SALE Stage2
Minimum purchase amount 50,000 LDG 1,000 LDG 10 LDG
Bonus 80% 40% 20%
Sales volume 20,000,000 LDG 20,000,000 LDG 20,000,000 LDG
Sales period Feb 15th to Mar 1st 2018 Mar 15th to Mar 29th 2018 May 15th to Jun 15th 2018
Soft cap 10,000,000 LDG
Hard cap 60,000,000 LDG
Sale price 1 LDG = $1
Token breakdown / Breakdown of use of Funds

The funds will be used for the design and development of the system and appraisal tool, and marketing activities.

The funds will also be used for operation including employee salaries, management costs, and legal fees.

ROADMAP
TEAM
Mohamed Al-Jibril
CEO
Mohamed Al-Jibril
(UAE)
Sanjeev kapoor
CTO
Sanjeev kapoor
(India)
Albert McBride
COO
Albert McBride
(UK)
Davy Ingram
ALLIANCE MANAGER
Davy Ingram
(UK)
Anil Varghese
SECURITY MANAGER
Anil Varghese
(UAE)
Owen Macdonald
CLOUD DEVELOPER
Owen Macdonald
(Canada)
Gary Broner
BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPER
Gary Broner
(USA)
Hung Nam Dang
BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPER
Hung Nam Dang
(Vietnam)
LODE
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Upon discussion with all involved parties, we will not disclose our headquarter address.

Please understand that this is a security measure to prevent any sort of risk in hacking of funds collected through tokensale, or leaks of confidential information (technical details, contract documents, etc).

contact@lode.network

© LODE Co., Ltd.

Laungage

Japanese   English   Arabic